Whether you attended one of the Intelligent Investor classes or missed out for schedule or other reasons, a personal meeting with Jonathan Lopez is a great opportunity to see in person how Benjamin Graham's portfolio theory applies to your individual portfolio of stocks. This is an excellent learning opportunity and makes for a great follow-up to the class.
Here are some of the benefits of an in-person meeting with Jonathan Lopez:
- You'll learn how to apply Benjamin Graham's principles of value investing to an individual portfolio of stocks using the principles taught in the Intelligent Investor Class series.
- We'll compare your current portfolio with your current goals and see if you are on track or if you need to make some changes.
- We'll review the individual holdings in your portfolio and hold them up against our standards of value investing to see if they fill the standards of quality as laid out in Benjamin Graham's books.
- We'll also assess your personal risk tolerances and see if your portfolio align with them or needs some changes.
- Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, we'll look at your retirement date and income requirements, review your future social security income, and see how much you'll need to set aside each month to remain on track to retire on that date and have access to the amount of income you need to operate sustainably at your desired standard of living.
To book an appointment at your earliest convenience, simply give Jonathan a call at
or email him at